2017 Generac Guardian 3-Phase 20kW Automatic Model #7077
Guardian 3-Phase 20kW Automatic Model #7077
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 3-Phase 20 kW Standby Generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*. *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine are purpose built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any other competitor.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a dual-line, multilingual LCD display allowing for easy monitoring of history, maintenance logs making it easier to manage your generator.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (sold separately)
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 20,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 17,000 Watts*
- Rated Voltage: 208
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 208 Volts (LP/NG): 69.4/59.0
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 80 Amp
- Phase: 3
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: .8
- Battery Requirement (not included): Group 26R, 12 Volts and 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM, 650 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 466/211
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 67
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode**: 58
- Exercise Duration: 5 min.
- Type of Engine: GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 1.9 qt./1.8 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) 1/2 Load: 219 (6.20)
- Fuel Consumption: Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr) Full Load: 307 (8.69)
- Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] 1/2 Load: 87 (2.39) [9.03]
- Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr] Full Load: 130 (3.56) [13.48]
NOTES:Fuel pipe must be sized for full load. Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 3.5-7" water column (7-13 mm mercury) for natural gas, 10-12" water column (19-22 mm mercury) for LP gas. For Btu content, multiply ft³/hr x 2500 (LP) or ft³/hr x 1000 (NG). For Megajoule content, multiply m³/hr x 93.15 (LP) or m³/hr x 37.26 (NG). **Sound levels are taken from the front of the generator. Sound levels taken from other sides of the generator may be higher depending on installation parameters. Rating definitions - Standby: Applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of the utility power outage. No overload capability is available for this rating. (All ratings in accordance with BS5514, ISO3046 and DIN6271). * Maximum wattage and current are subject to and limited by such factors as fuel Btu/megajoule content, ambient temperature, altitude, engine power and condition, etc. Maximum power decreases about 3.5 percent for each 1,000 feet (304.8 meters) above sea level; and also will decrease about 1 percent for each 6 °C (10 °F) above 16 °C (60 °F).
- Engine Type
- GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 466 lb. (211 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 20,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 17,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- 67 dB(A); Quiet-Test™: 58 dB(A)