2017 Generac PowerPact 7kW Model #6561
Generac’s 7 kW PowerPact™ home standby generator is the affordable, automatic alternative to portable backup power. Features incorporate many of the qualities and reliability of the best selling Guardian Series, while remaining the most affordable home standby generator available. Significantly quieter than a portable generator, it protects the home’s most essential circuits, like refrigerators, well pumps and select appliances, without having to manually set up during inclement weather, refuel, or run electrical cords.
- Affordable, Automatic 24/7 Backup Power: With Generac PowerPact you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your home and family are protected 24/7 from the dangers of power outages. Cover just the essential electrical items with the most affordable automatic backup generator available on the market.
- True Power™ Technology: Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac OHV Engine: The Generac OHV engine is designed for reliability and long-life operation.
- Digital Controller: Digital controller with LED status and fault indicators.
- Certified for 18" Installation to the Home: Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Easy Accessibility: Three of the four sides are easily removable for simplified service and maintenance access.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure: Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions.
- Continuous Fuel Source - LP or Natural Gas: The engine runs on existing liquid propane or natural gas for a continuous, worry-free fuel supply.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible: Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately. Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support: Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 73 (2.07); Full Load –117 (3.31) ; (Liquid Propane - cu.ft./hr(gal/hr)/cu.meters/hr.(liter/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 26.2 (0.73) [2.75]; Full Load – 46.8 (1.3) [4.91]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load - 69
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group U1, 12 Volts and 300 CCA Minimum
- Governor: (System) Mechanical
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.2 qt/1.1 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHV
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Cylinders: (Number of) 1 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Main circuit breaker: (Line) 30 Amp
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 7,000 Watts Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 6,000 Watts
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 29.2 / 25
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (Pounds/Kilograms) 360/163.3
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 27 x 25/915 x 676 x 640 in/mm
- Engine Type
- GENERAC OHV
- 420 cc
- 36 in. (915 mm)
- 27 in. (676 mm)
- 25 in. (640 mm)
- 360 lb. (163.3 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 7,000 Watts; Natural Gas: 6,000 Watts
- Noise Level
- 69 dB(A)